Product Spotlight – Quaife QBE9D Alfa Romeo 6-Speed Sequential Gearkit
Italian good looks have swayed many to the Alfa Romeo brand over the years, however, the firm has a rich motorsport history highlighting the company’s sporting intent. Whether it be the 155 saloon taking part in the BTCC in the mid 1990’s, or the historic scenes depicting Alfa Romeos tackling the Targa Florio, Mille Miglia and Le Mans, pulses have been known to race.
Quaife teamed up with Alfa Romeo specialists Autolusso to create the Quaife QBE9D gearkit. Specifically developed for the 156 GTA 3.2 V6, the QBE9D is suitable for any Alfa Romeo featuring the company’s C630 transmission.
This 6-Speed sequential gearkit is a must-have product to increase the performance levels of some of Alfa Romeo’s most popular models. The C630 transmission was fitted to everything from the 147 V6 GTA to the 916 GTV/Spider 3.2 V6. The potential of the Quaife QBE9D gearkit is, therefore, a possibility for a number of Alfa Romeo’s models. Speak to Autolusso to discuss suitable applications further.
Key features of the QBE9D include:
- Strengthened outer gear casing with stock C630 mounting points
- Wider than standard, open face, dog engagement gears
- Retains OE clutch and drive shafts
- Rapid, reliable sequential gearshift with replacement lever & cable
- Choice of close ratio helical or straight cut gear ratios
- Choice of final drive ratio included
- Optional ATB limited slip differential (QDH6E)
- Optional LED digital gear position indicator available
- Will also fit the Lancia Stratos with the C630 gearbox
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2.500 1.647 1.353 1.125 0.950 0.815 Spur set
3.000 2.000 1.500 1.160 0.929 0.774 Helical set
Final Drive Ratios
Contact us today to learn more about our extensive motorsport gearkit collection: