Quaife Are Hiring! Apply Now.
Quaife Engineering require an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator who has a clear vision of how to manage a Brand.
This person will work with our Business Development Manager and his team of four, promoting the Quaife brand and its products to the world.
The Marketing Co-ordinator plays an important supporting role in the busy Sales team, based in Sevenoaks HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest and experience in content marketing, social media and video production. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager with a wide range of projects and activities, such as creating short form video content; scheduling, reviewing and helping with the creation of social media content; and updating our global website.
As the Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be relied upon to manage and keep track of a large number of different projects, so an ability to prioritise and work efficiently is vital. A large part of the role involves liaising and working closely with a variety of people, including internal colleagues, Managers and Directors.
What you will be doing:
• Updating content on the global website
• Managing the production of high-quality video content
• Helping to manage the global YouTube channel
• Conducting social media monitoring, reporting and content scheduling
• Creating and editing short-form video content for marketing purposes
• Providing ongoing administrative support to the Sales Team
What we are looking for:
• Good project management skills with a focus on quality
• Video production and editing skills
• Able to work under pressure and multitask whilst keeping an eye for detail
• Be Microsoft Office proficient, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Free-thinker who proactively seeks solutions to potential issues
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Good presentation skills
• Good proof reading skills
• Understanding of design and print procedure
• Digital marketing experience working in digital/social media campaigns
• Experience of producing a parts catalogue
• Experience of organising and attending Trade Shows/Exhibitions
Salary dependant on experience.job, marketing, motorsport, Quaife, vacancy