50% Off Quaife LDV Convoy (400 Series) ATB Differentials
Quaife are excited to announce that our signature ATB Differential, suitable for the LDV Convoy (400 Series), can now be ordered with a significant 50% off the recommended retail price.
The Quaife ATB Differential is most well known to fans of performance vehicles, the product enabling increased grip levels, either when racing or fast road driving. Indeed, Ford Motor Company has chosen the Quaife ATB Differential as official fitment in their new Focus RS Edition.
Despite this, the Quaife ATB can be fitted to many non-performance orientated commercial vehicles, often where owners have demanded a solution for driving in low grip conditions. We designed and manufactured the Quaife QDF9K for the LDV Convoy due to demand from owners who required increased levels of traction. Whether it’s for vehicles converted into motorhomes, minibuses or standard panel vans, having a suitable limited slip differential, (LSD) can be an important safety factor to consider, particularly if you regularly drive off the beaten track.
The Quaife QDF9K normally retails at £855.00; however, this not to be missed offer means you can now purchase it for just £427.50 + VAT and delivery.
How it works
Once installed, drivers will notice an immediate difference, as the Quaife (ATB) limited slip differential automatically biases the torque across the axle to the wheel with the most grip. Unwanted wheelspin and slip are greatly reduced, resulting in less understeer on front or four wheel drive machines and reduced oversteer on rear wheel drive vehicles.
Fully compatible with manufacturer electronic traction control and anti-lock braking systems, the Quaife ATB differential offers a number of key advantages in both functionality and service life compared to conventional plate-style LSD units.
Silent in operation, (even during low-speed parking manoeuvres), the Quaife ATB limited slip unit never ‘locks,’ making it progressive, safe and user friendly. Unlike plate-style LSD designs, there are no clutches, ramps, springs or other wear prone components to replace at regular intervals – the Quaife ATB’s well-proven system of helical gears is extremely durable, plus it’s designed to use standard transmission oils.
This makes the Quaife ATB limited slip differential a genuine ‘fit and forget’ upgrade that offers compromise-free performance and unbeatable reliability, backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Precision manufactured from certified steel billets and inspected to ISO9001-2008 standards, the key performance features of the Quaife ATB helical gear limited slip differential include:
- Safe, progressive and seamless in action, the Quaife ATB differential never ‘locks’
- Controlled power is transmitted to all driven wheels, to maximise traction and minimise wheelspin, particularly in slippery conditions
- Fitment greatly reduces unwanted torque steer, understeer or oversteer
- Designed to work in harmony with road car electronic stability and traction control programs
- Improves braking performance on front wheel drive cars by reducing lock up and minimising ABS intrusion due to torque transfer action
- Reduces tyre wear, especially on front wheel drive cars
- Gear operated with no service components to replace – ever
- Direct replacement for factory standard ‘open’ differential unit
- Retains normal axle lubrication systems and maintenance schedule
- Over 100,000 units sold worldwide since the 1980’s
- Backed by a Quaife lifetime warranty for both motorsport and road use
Don’t miss out – fill in the form and a member of the Quaife technical sales team will be in touch