RT Quaife Engineering Ltd is an ISO9001 certified business that employs over 80 staff at two high technology facilities in Kent. Precision engineering of high performance drivetrain components for the motorsport sector represents the firm's core business, but Quaife also delivers advanced powertrain solutions for commercial projects, electric vehicles and even desalination plants.
Constantly expanding and operating in a growth sector across a global market place, please review Quaife's current open positions below if you are a highly skilled individual seeking to join our dynamic and committed team.
Quaife Engineering require an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator who has a clear vision of how to manage a Brand.
This person will work with our Business Development Manager and his team of four, promoting the Quaife brand and its products to the world.
The Marketing Co-ordinator plays an important supporting role in the busy Sales team, based in Sevenoaks HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest and experience in content marketing, social media and video production. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager with a wide range of projects and activities, such as creating short form video content; scheduling, reviewing and helping with the creation of social media content; and updating our global website.
As the Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be relied upon to manage and keep track of a large number of different projects, so an ability to prioritise and work efficiently is vital. A large part of the role involves liaising and working closely with a variety of people, including internal colleagues, Managers and Directors.
What you will be doing:
• Updating content on the global website
• Managing the production of high-quality video content
• Helping to manage the global YouTube channel
• Conducting social media monitoring, reporting and content scheduling
• Creating and editing short-form video content for marketing purposes
• Providing ongoing administrative support to the Sales Team
What we are looking for:
• Good project management skills with a focus on quality
• Video production and editing skills
• Able to work under pressure and multitask whilst keeping an eye for detail
• Be Microsoft Office proficient, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Free-thinker who proactively seeks solutions to potential issues
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Good presentation skills
• Good proof reading skills
• Understanding of design and print procedure
• Digital marketing experience working in digital/social media campaigns
• Experience of producing a parts catalogue
• Experience of organising and attending Trade Shows/Exhibitions
Salary dependant on experience.
Due to our busy order book, we are currently expanding our manufacturing plant and now require an experienced gear cutter to join our highly skilled team, who demonstrate on a daily basis, the quality of service we constantly achieve. Applicants will be primarily responsible for the setting of the company’s many CNC and manual gear cutting machines.
All applicants must:
The position is located at Quaife’s Head Office in Sevenoaks, Kent although candidates must be willing and able to work at our Gillingham, Kent factory when required by the needs of the business. A high standard of quality is expected from all of our staff, as is the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
In return we offer a competitive rate of pay, 28 days annual leave which includes bank holidays, staff uniform and, if eligible, enrollment into the company’s workplace pension.
RT Quaife Engineering Ltd a 51 year old engineering company based in Kent. We specialise in providing powertrain solutions to the motorsport industry and control the entire process from design to manufacture in-house. We have modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure we are always at the forefront of our field.
This position is available for an immediate start. Salary is dependent on experience. Applicants should apply via email including a current CV and job application form (download form here) to –email@example.com
We respectfully request that CVs are sent in by candidates only, no agencies please.